With the overwhelm of demanding lifestyles, Restorative Yoga is an accessible therapeutic tool in self-care and stress management. In this Restorative Yoga Teacher Training we will cover:
- Overview and understanding of restorative poses, benefits of postures, and how to use props creatively.
- How to facilitate safe and effective restorative yoga class sequences for groups and in private sessions.
- Understand trauma-sensitive and inclusive use of language and atmosphere.
- How to troubleshoot misalignments and injuries with the use of props.
- Integrating restorative yoga in Vinaysa and Hatha classes.
- Sensory considerations: use of essential oils, hand placement if offering Reiki and more
Your manual will include the breakdown of restorative postures and sequences to use in your classes and home practice. We will cover general class themes as well as specific themes such a as prenatal, restorative for PMS and menopause.